Look no further!!! Here is one of the best Outlook PST Repair Tool that helps you in fixing PST file after getting “Outlook not responding” error easily. This software can repair PST file corrupted due to any kind of corruption issues with utmost ease. It safely repairs and recovers the contents of the corrupted or unreadable PST file i.e. it does not alter the contents of the corrupted PST file. Instead, it creates a new PST file and then store recovered contains in a new PST file. Additionally, this software can also fix corrupt MS Outlook 2007 PST file after errors due to virus infection, improperly closing Outlook, oversized PST file etc. Therefore, this software is highly recommended by many users and industry experts. Generally, Outlook hanging, not responding or freezing problems occur due to many reasons.
Common causes are as follows:
- Due to oversized PST file: If the PST file exceeds its limit like if Outlook 2000 PST file exceeds 2GB size limit then you may get “Outlook not responding” errors when you try to open Outlook. Whenever you try to open mails or try to perform any operation then the Outlook may freeze up for a long time and does not allow you to access the emails from Outlook resulting in loss of emails.
- If Outlook is in use by another process: If you are using AutoArchive feature or the sync feature to synchronize Outlook data with your mobile then the Outlook performance may get slow down. This is because, large amount of resource is needed to perform these tasks. If you forcefully try to access emails from Outlook when it is in use then it may not respond. In such case, Outlook may get terminated abruptly resulting in PST file corruption making all emails and other Outlook data inaccessible.
- Due to previously installed add-ins: If previously installed add-in is interfering with Outlook then Outlook may not respond. In some cases, interference of add-ins like COM add-in may result in unexpected Outlook Shut down. Add-in is mainly used to load the applications. If these add-ins releases memory that is used to load the MS Outlook application in an unproven manner then Outlook may hang and results in an error message like “Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close”.
- Corrupted or damaged Outlook data file i.e. PST: If the PST file is corrupted or damaged due to virus attacks, improper Outlook shut down, usage over network drivers etc. then Outlook does not allow you to access mails from it. Whenever you try to perform any operation, Outlook freeze up making all emails and other Outlook data inaccessible.
Due to all above mentioned causes, the Outlook may fail to open resulting in loss of emails and all other attributes of Outlook. You can use in-built utility called as Scanpst.exe to repair the corrupted PST file. If PST file corruption issue is not severe then it can repair the PST file. But, if PST file is severely damaged or corrupted then it may fail to fix the issue resulting in further loss of data. Therefore, the best way to fix the corrupted PST file is to use this PST Repair Software. You can also repair Outlook address book along with other Outlook attributes as you cannot take losing of important contacts for granted. This may contain important address related to your office works. This software can also repair Outlook 2003 PST file corrupt after improper system shutdown, header corruption, using PST file over network etc.
Noteworthy features of PST Repair Software
- Repair PST file and recover emails and all other Outlook attributes like contacts, appointments, journal entries, tasks, meeting requests, notes etc from damaged PST file.
- It works well on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Real time preview option is available to view Outlook data recovered from corrupted PST file via Outlook Style Browser View.
- It provides powerful PST file scanning options i.e. "Normal Scan" and "Smart Scan" options to repair severly corrupted or damaged PST files
- Ability to fix PST files that are highly encrypted using passwords
- Best PST repair tool fix damaged PST file of Outlook 2007 in couple of mouse clicks.
3 easy steps in order to repair damaged PST file are as follows:
Step 1: Download and Install free demo version of PST Repair Software and launch it by double clicking on the desktop icon to fix PST file. Once the software is launched, the main screen will appear where you need to select one of the option among 3 different options i.e. “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile” as per your needs.
Step 2: Now, select any one of the scanning option among 2 options i.e. “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option on the basis of severity of PST file corruption then click on “Repair” button in order to start the repairing process
Step 3: Once the repairing process is done, view the repaired PST files along with all the recovered items of corrupted PST file.