Are you getting error messages while opening Outlook PST file or accessing Outlook emails?
If you are looking for the information regarding how to fix the PST file and get back your mails then this article helps you to get the best PST repair utility & easily restore your emails and other Outlook data. This software is one of the best PST repair software that can fix severely corrupted or damaged PST files. It can repair PST file that cannot be repaired using the Inbox Repair Tool and recovers all the contents of the damaged PST file. The best PST repair tool is capable of fixing MS Outlook 2000 oversized PST file on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Know what our users and industry experts say about Best PST repair tool...
Possible corruption issues that can be solved by the PST Repair Application
- Accidental deletion of emails: You might have accidentally deleted the emails from “Deleted Items” folder or deleted the emails using “Shift + Delete” keys. If you have deleted the emails using Shift + Delete keys then they bypass the “Deleted Items”. The “Deleted Items” is similar to Recycle Bin. When emails are deleted from “Deleted Items” folder then there is no specific option to restore the deleted emails from the “Deleted Items” folder.
- PST file corruption due to oversize: PST file may get damaged when it exceeds or reaches the limited size. Different versions of Outlook support different PST file size limit such as Outlook 2003 and below versions of Outlook supports PST file size up to 2GB, Outlook 2007 supports 20GB PST file whereas, Outlook 2010 supports 50GB of PST file. When the PST file exceeds the specific size then you may get error messages such as “PST has reached the maximum size limit” or “OL2000: unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2GB size limit”, which does not allow you to access the mails and other data from Outlook
- Saving PST file over a network drive or server: PST file may also get damaged when you share it over a network or when you access the data from the PST file that is stored on the network. Actually, it is not possible to access the data intensely from the PST file which is stored on the network. Additionally, if some network problem exists while accessing the data then also you may lose the data due to PST file corruption
- Other common reasons: Abruptly closing Outlook, file system corruption, Upgrading Outlook from one version to another, Power failures, abrupt system shutdown etc. are the other common reasons for PST file corruption.
What you should do now?
- Try to fix corrupt or damaged PST file using the Inbox Repair Tool ( Scanpst.exe)
- Use best PST Repair Software to fix and get back lost emails and other Outlook attributes
You can use Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) to fix corrupted or damaged PST file. The default location of Scanpst.exe file is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office. It allows you to take a backup before proceeding to fix the corrupted PST file. When you run the Scanpt.exe file, it starts scanning the entire PST file and if it finds any file that is not recognizable to Inbox Repair Tool then it directly deletes that file. Therefore, backup is necessary, if you forget to take a backup then you may end up in further loss of Outlook data. If your PST file is severely damaged or corrupted then the inbuilt Inbox Repair Tool may fail to repair and recover its contents. In such case, the special repair software like best PST Repair tool is needed to repair corrupted Outlook PST file. Best PST repair utility can fix PST file in Outlook 2003 after power shutdown, virus attacks, header corruption, using PST file over network etc.
The folders that are present in the Outlook application are drafts, inbox, outbox, deleted items, sent items and many more. These are very helpful as the user can send or receive mails from the application without much effort. So sometimes due to unknown reasons the data application fails to respond and the user cannot access the Outlook profile. You can use the best PST Repair tool to repair PST file which has been damaged or corrupted due to any of the above mentioned scenarios.
The best PST Repair tool is an efficient app that can fix and recover deleted Outlook items even when Inbox Repair Tool fails to fix it. It has the following unique features and capabilities.
- It can fix corrupted PST file and can recover emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journal, notes, RSS etc. from corrupted PST file
- It does not modify the source PST file instead it creates a new PST file to store the recovered contents of Outlook in order to ensure the safety of the source PST file
- Repair Outlook 2010 PST file when Outlook does not respond, hangs or freezes due to OS crash, add-ins, improper synchronization etc.
- Using this best PST repair tool can easily fix compressed and password protected PST files
- You can also fix Outlook address book after virus infection, oversized PST, Outlook errors & failed file compacting operation.
- It can generate the repaired PST file in Outlook 2003-2010 format in order to import the repaired PST file easily
- This best PST repair tool allows you to search the PST file if you don’t know the location of the PST file.
- Fix PST file on Microsoft Outlook 2007 after errors due to oversized PST, improper Outlook shutdown, sudden power failures, virus attacks etc.